Link and literature collection
This page contains a list of links and books that I use to research stuff. Not everything here is free.
- deranged physiology provides great overviews over a lot of medical topics.
- life in the fast lane is another great free resource, covering a wide range of topics. Apart from the great ICU topics, you will also find an extensive ECG library over there
- Das ICU Buch a German book covering ICU topics. The book often presents the relevant physiologic considerations and provides insight from recent studies
- Internistische Intensivmedizin für Einsteiger another German book. This one is (in my opinion) a bit more practical and more to the point.
Websites, Apps and Tools
- calculate by qxmd contains every calculator that you ever wanted
- diagnosia information on drugs and dosing for Germany/Austria. You can also check for interactions. They provide a sleek mobile application, which however requires internet connectivity to display everything.
- dosing.de a German site providing information about dosing adjustment in renal failure.
No comments yet...